Healthcare is globally considered as one of the services that maximally impact the quality of life and life expectancy of populations. New hospital projects are coming up across the country and existing ones are expanding their services.
Placement Opportunities: Plentiful opportunities exist for qualified Paramedical staff in various fields including:
- Government organizations e.g. National Health programmes
- In State and Centres Directorates of Health Service
- Government / Private Hospitals and Health agencies
- Medical / Paramedical Colleges / Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
After getting the information regarding the courses and fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the student can apply for any course by paying required registration amount for reserving the seat.
- Govt. Affiliated Courses
- Most reasonable course fee for job oriented courses
- Tie up with well-known Hospitals in India & 100% internship assistance
- Relatively low investment – High returns.
- Leading Paramedical and Management Institute.
Minimum qualification for securing admission to Diploma Courses is 10+ 2 (Science) & 10+2 Passed in any stream from recognized board.
Yes, you can do the course part time on weekends or through correspondence mode if you are already working as a technician for minimum (two years). For more information please visit our institute or contact us.
A minimum of 75% attendance is required to appear in the examinations. Attendance of a student is calculated from the date of commencement of program or date of class start.
Partial payments are accepted. You are required to pay first Instalment as per the deadline specified in the selection letter.
Fee of the course must be paid by the student as per the schedule circulated to the student at the time of Admission. Fee once deposited is neither refundable nor adjustable in any circumstance.
Tuition fee does not include books and uniform charges.
Our courses are recognized by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) and Paramedical Technology Society of India
DPMI provides you complete practical training, personality development and your overall grooming all under one roof apart from your theoretical classroom studies.
We incorporate both practical as well as lecture from the very first day of class. Approximately 50% of the hours of the course are concentrated on the practical study to prepare students for the job.
- 10th& 12thPassing Mark-sheet & Certificate (Photocopy)
- Student’s 10 Passport size coloured photographs
- Student’s Aadhar Card (Photocopy)
- Medical fitness certificate (Original) [By MBBS Doctor]
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Parents 2-2 coloured photographs each (2 each of Mother & Father)
- Parents ID proof (Mother & father both) [any one from Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport]
Yes, DPMI provides internship to deserving students as per their academic performance and other relevant criteria.
- Each student must have (75% attendance) regular in their classes as per teacher’s class records (Theory & practical separately).
- The students have to pass the Screening Test conducted by Training & Placement Department.
- There should not be any case of indiscipline registered against the student during his/her course of study in the Institute.
- Any other rule applicable to T&P Department also needs to be complied to.